Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just when things are finally starting to take shape...


Well another class down and I think I finally feel at ease with expectations and assignments....Just in time to be removed from the program! I truly did enjoy the collaboration with Rita, Judi and Matt and got a kick out of the fear in the other groups eyes when they realized what they had to follow! The instructional design process really became that much clearer tonight and I have to give Judi credit for coming to us with the survey, analyze...I forgot the rest....process.

Easily the best part of the night was overhearing Ryan and Dr. Amy discuss his contract and realizing that I needed to modify my own to include a website. I have been looking forward to making a classroom website for a while and this is the perfect opportunity. I cant believe how fast the class is going only a few weeks left. Overall just happy with how tonight's presentation went especially with all of the minimizing we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment